This scholarship program is designed to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019
Eligible Countries: Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Applicants must be International Students.
- Applicants must have been admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have outstanding results.
Application Process: Interested applicants are advised to take the following steps:
- Complete your application for a Non EU. Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship (available per 1 October 2018).
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.